[Evolution] Folder Bug

Previously I complained about a problem creating new folders.

It turns out that I did not select a folder to create the new folder in.

Basic user error with out a report from Evo I guess.  I assumed that by
not selecting a folder to create a new folder in (i.e. I did not want a
sub folder) that it would crate a new root folder, Evo assumed I was a
fool and ignored the request...

By choosing to create the new folder as a sub folder of local it
works...  Some thing minor that needs to be looked at before my install
GNU/linux on my moms new grunter.  Thats so unfair, my mon has a PII 650
with 128megs and me with a misearable PII 96meg!!!!!  I need  a real
job!!!

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss