[Evolution] Some stuff with Evo 0.5

Hi,

Looks like Evo 0.5 has been cleaned up a little (menus), nice...

The UTF-8 bug is of course there (hence my signature looking weird) --
but I assume its being worked on :)

Copy and Paste (*sigh*) still doesn't work for me, I have no idea what
I'm doing wrong, but pressing ctrl+v flips to the bottom of the page,
and ctrl+c doesnt copy anything. If someone knows how to fix that then
I'd be grateful.

When starting evo I get an error trying to open '/mbox' no such file or
directory. Creating it in / or ~/ doesn't fix that problem, how do I fix
that?

Otherwise...damn nice evo :-)

Kind regards,

        David.