[Evolution] Bugs in evolution 0.5

Hi

- It seems to me that evolution 0.5 is not deleting any mails from my
pop server and i don't have the option "Don't delete mails from server"
checked in the mail configuration.
But the strange thing is when i click Get Mail again, the old mails are
not coming but i don't have the "No mail" dialog box appearing. If i use
an other mailer then all the mails are coming so they where still in the
server no?

- The new advanced search dialog box in Adressbook have no "cancel"
button and no button on the title bar so i have to kill the window in my
task list to close.

- The "Text, Paragraph, Link, Page" dialog box is repeating n times
those four elements.

Apart that, 0.5 is great, the Send box and Outbox are working fine (that
is particularly true for Outbox ;-)) and the number of mails taken from
the server are shown, good...

email: jmardantz ifrance com
site web: http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz
(Screenshots of Evolution and Nautilus)