Re: [Evolution] IMAP/SSL, IMAP folders, and a couple other things

We'd like to do IMAP/SSL (actually, SSL for all protocols) in the future
but we've got to find a suitable library. OpenSSL is out of the question as
it is not compatable with the GPL.

If you've got an SSL lib that we could use, let us know ;-)

Jeff