[Evolution] Shift+selection broken on 0.6

Hi,

I've just wanted to move some mails to a folder and therefore, I
selected one mail, clicked the shift key, and while keeping it pressed,
clicked on another mail some places below... but instead of selecting
the mails between both extrema, it selected what looked like a random
selection. Then I realised that I had the mails sorted by subject. It
seems that the selection uses the mail index flag to count, instead of
used the order choosen by the user, thus giving this unpredicted result.

If it hasn't been reported before I will file the bug under bugzilla.

Best regards, and thank you for Evolution... it's looking wonderful!

César