Re: [Evolution] Pilot link

Emmet Fletcher wrote:

I must say that Evolution is the thing that's finally going to free me from
Windows and its regular three-times crash schedule (morning, noon and
night). Although Linux crashes sometimes, it's usually just an app and not
the whole system!

Anyway, I have configured my Palmpilot to link with Evolution through the
Gnome configuration panel. When I went to set the conduits, there is one for
the Evolution Calendar, and the ToDo, but nothing for the Address book.
Everything synchs very well, but no addresses are added. This would be
really useful to have, since I can import all my contacts from MS Outlook.

If anyone can give me a hint as to what I could be doing wrong here, it
would be appreciated.

Apart from this, I notice a great improvement with the 0.6 over the 0.5
version. Great going! I can't wait until the .pst importer is developed ;)

Addressbook support did not ship with 0.6.  I'm working on it right now.

It is also useful to note that there seems to be a bug with timeless
events right now in the calendar.

Please keep testing, but please keep a back up of things :-).

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com