[Evolution] Moving E-Mails from the Inbox to another folder.

Hello,

I am new to the Linux world and I cant figure out why, when you move an email to another folder that the only way to remove that email from your inbox would be to exponge it. Why can't this function be done automatically? It just seems like there are too many steps in this process. Is there something that I am missing here that makes it necessary to keep the original?

Just my two cents.
--
Bruce P. Morin
SafePoint E-Technology Group, LLC.