Re: [Evolution] imap on domino still doesn't work in Preview 7

OK, I'll hold off doing this.  If you change your mind, let me know.

Best Regards,

DCM

                    danw helixcod
                    e.com                To:     fejj helixcode com
                                         cc:     malloryd hn va nec com, evolution helixcode com
                    10/25/00             Subject:     Re: [Evolution] imap on domino still doesn't work
                    03:07 PM             in Preview 7

Could you turn on verbose debugging ( export CAMEL_DEBUG_VERBOSE=1 ) and
try again?

It's CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG. But don't bother, I know where the problem is.

-- Dan