[Evolution] Evolution Preview 7 and 'OK' Buttons.

This is the first time I install evolution.  I installed it with the
helix-updater ... installation went with no error messages..

I have the latest helixcode for redhat6.2 system from
ftp.helixcode.com/pub/helixcode/distributions/RedHat-6 as of this
morning.

I also have GConf-0.10.tar.gz installed.

When I try to compose/get mail.. it tells me that I need to configure my
mail server/add an identity... I go on with the instructions.. and when
I am done entering my name, email addres, company name, and signature
file (and during the data entry process) the 'OK' button is greyed out
.. I can not save my settings.  Any ideas why?  The nick I am entering
is plain:
aquari0 and the email address is aquari0 linuxfreak com ...

Thanks in Advance.