Re: [Evolution] Evolution preview

Preview 7 is version .6
remember that preview 1 started off with version .0

Hope you mean preview .6!

Jacob Berkman wrote:

Hi all,

I've recently 'upgraded' to Redhat 7, and now helix-update does will not
let me get any updates from the evolution preview mirror. It just pops a
dialog and says 'Unable to download a list of updates'.

We didn't do Evolution RPMs for Red Hat 7; when preview 7 comes out there
we will be doing Red Hat 7 RPMs of evolution.

Jacob
--
"I've got nothing to say but that's ok." -- John Lennon

Misty Linville
Implementation Support Engineer
Cybersource - The Power Behind the Buy Button

--
Sejal Patel (spatel agency com)
Technical Consultant

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep. Why so can I, or so can any
man,
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I