[Evolution] Evolution Configuration

By installing everything in the helix package, I seem to have satisfied
all the  necessary dependency except bonobo.

./configuration runs all the way until where is needs bonobo stopping on
the following error however, I have the necessary packages installed as
shown:

        checking for Bonobo >= 0.17... configure: error: Bonobo newer than 0.17 is required to compile
Evolution
        [root DellBook evolution-0.5.1]# rpm -q bonobo
                bonobo-0.18-0_helix_1
        [root DellBook evolution-0.5.1]# rpm -q bonobo-devel
                bonobo-devel-0.18-0_helix_1
        [root DellBook evolution-0.5.1]#

Can anyone tell me how to satisfy this (I've tried compiling bonobo in
/usr/local but there are failed dependencies)?
Marvin