Date: 19 Oct 2000 20:15:45 -1200
To: evolution helixcode com
From: Guy Steven <rgs etive southern co nz>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] vfolder editor not working.

Iam still not sure whether the vfolder editor is meant to be able to be
run from the settings menu.

If I run the evolution-mail component before starting the shell I get
the following output when I try and run the vfolder editor...

Bonobo-WARNING **: FIXME: verb 'SetVFolder' not found, emit exception

Is this just my system, or is it the current state of the beast.

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *