Re: [Evolution] Filtering based on message status?

For what it's worth, you can sort folders by view state.

I agree that it would be nice if it were possible to search by that
field.

Also, I would like to be able to right click an email, and select add 'sender
to rule' or some think like it.  I have a vfolder set up for friends, and it's
a minor pain to have to manually add thier emaill to the rules.

A nother vfolder type I would really like is on that shows all email not selecteds
by any rule.  IE all mail that is only viewable in the inbox.  That way we could
easily scann mail from unknow sources (read spam)