[Evolution] feature requests

Hello,
 I would like to be able to view all headers is this possible? This is
very helpful. And it would be nice to be able to get trid of the no new
mail verification. I imagine when interval mail checking is enabled that
this will be possible. And finally there is a script named gotmail for
getting mail from a hotmail account implementing this functionality
would be nice. I use a hotmail address for the stupid signup forms on
web pages so i do not get spammed. Right now i have a cron script check
the account and then filter them as they are received howeer putting
them together would help make the killer email app.

Douglas F. Elznic
<dfelznic @ syr.edu>

O r g
e.  Anize.org