Re: [Evolution] spam helper

Calum Benson wrote:

Jonathan LaCour wrote:

I would like to be able to right-click on a message from a spammer, and have
the option to "Add Sender to Shitlist".  Any future emails from that address
would be automagically destroyed.

Let's be honest, though-- how many spammers these days are stupid enough
to use the same email address twice?  MS Outlook has exactly the feature
you've described, and I used it at first, but it's so ineffective I
don't bother any more...

True.  A more effecive filter is sender domain blocking.

Hmmm... is Evolution going to be on the new Sparc workstations too,
along with Nautilus?

Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8263 2332