[Evolution] Calendering VFolders?

Hi there.

How difficult an idea would vFolders for calendering be?  By this, I
mean that in email, vfolders are "saved" searches.  Very often I find
that I have several types of events - University Lectures and events,
social, work - and my calender appears to be unbelievably complex.

So, extending the idea of vfolders, how practical would it be to create
classes of events (e.g. each event has a list of categories in which it
falls) and then you can simply click on each class to have only events
in that class appear.

Yet another R0.02 ...

--
Bradley Shuttleworth

Bond:           "Do you expect me to talk?"
Villain:        "No, Mr. Bond.  I expect you to die."
        Goldfinger