Compiling Evolution with SuSE 6.4 ( was [Evolution] imap woes (2))

Dear All

Thom May wrote:

Hrm. works fine on this here Debian box. And the one at work...
(with no particular messing around, either - just compiled the
dependencies and got on with it...

Looking at the readme after a really good nights rest I see that
Evolution is a really good app which requires the use of more than one
brain cell to compile.

However, I'm still left in the situation where I'm not completely sure
about first steps of compilation with SuSE 6.4.

Would anyone know where to start ?

Thanks

--
Richard