Re: [Evolution] evolution won't compile

lee wrote:

I dont see any resolution on this at archives so I"m asking here:

i have most recent helix nd RH7/2.4.00-test9 kernel..

i installed all dependencies mentioned at "readme" before installing evolution
site and
all compile/installed fine..........

but now after all that :) evolution is being stubborn,,,,please see

RH7 moved the db.h file but it should still be installed.  The solution
for the 0.6 tarball is actually to remove the include line causing the
problem as it is gratuitous anyhow.  I fixed this in CVS a couple of
weeks ago.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com