Re: [Evolution] GnomeCard & preview 7

Thanks for the tip. It worked and now I have 800 contacts in Evolution.

BUT:

Evolution hasn't recognised some keyworks in the vcf file, such as WORK
or FAX, and hence hasn't imported those fields. Do I have to do a
"search and replace" within the vcf file to change them to keywords that
Evolution will recognise, and if so... what are they?

If this is true, then how do I scrub my current contact database in
Evolution so that I can import the new ones?

Thank you so much. This is really making Evolution into something that I
can use seriously. One caveat though is that the contact list isn't very
stable handling this amount of data at the moment. When I find out what
I am doing when the contact list dies, then I'll post it here ;-)

TTFN

Emmet