[n0made free fr: Re: [Evolution] Does evo steal focus?]

On mar, 31 oct 2000 17:59:20 Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
Twice now I have sent a message in evo, then switched to a gnome
terminal to type som commands. Then when evo was done sending (which
takes a while) I am suddenly unable to continue typing in the terminal
until I switch back to evo and back again to the terminal.

Hmm interesting.  This is #847 on Bugzilla now.

I think I know why. Saw(mill|fish) is buggy and no window has the focus
when a window closes. Perhaps is it due to a certain configuration, but I
have the same problem.

Xav