Re: [Evolution] No local mail?

I cant access my local mail.  Is this a bug or a yet to be implimented
feature?  I get the following error "Unable to move mail: Couldn't
create temporary mbox: invalid arguments"

OK, everyone repeat after me:

       YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ YOUR REAL MAIL USING EVOLUTION.

This has been a public service announcement.

Anyway, if you want to look at a *copy* of your existing mbox, just
append it to the end of ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox (and kill any
"evolution-mail" processes running and restart evolution).

It's actually unintentional that the movemail code doesn't work, and
if you grab the latest code from CVS, it will work, but you still
don't want to use it on your real mail, because it will probably lose
it. :-)

-- Dan