Re: [Evolution] Filing system

How is evolution going to support IMAP if all messages are in one file?  Should
it be all messages in one file [mbox] per folder/mailbox?  If it's set up as a
POP account then no problem. Currently I have about 15 folders and all messages
are filtered into the appropriate folder with a 100MB IMAP account.  Can't
vfolders search across multiple mbox files?

Nobody said that all messages would go into a file.  Just that we can
index the files that are created and provide the user with the
illusion that everything is just a huge database.

Whatever happens on the background is irrelevant.

Miguel.