Re: [Evolution] addressbook.idl

clahey helixcode com wrote:

Matt Loper asked me to send this idl to the list to get comments on the
BookView/BookViewListener interfaces.

This change should make it easier to build a client that has a live view
of the data in an addressbook.

Well, I for one like it.  I've been thinking about the query string format,
and it seems like it'd be easy to do something similar to what camel is doing
for searching.

like, (and (phone-no-is "415-867-5309") (cn-contains "Chris")) or something.
we could translate that format into an ldap query string pretty easily too.

Chris