[HC Evolution] Introductions

While everyone is introducing themselves....

My name is John Borkowski. I am independent consultant, Network
Engineer. I have done work for the like of Viacom, Cisco System, and
currently the U.S. Navy. I have been a Linux user for a long time now,
back around the very first slack-ware distros (0.96?). I have been
using gnome for a few years as well. I am very comfortable in and
around Linux and use it almost exclusively including in my workplace.

I am a mutt user and have been for a long time as well. I believe mutt
to be the most powerful email tool in the universe. I do however
understand that most people, especially the folks who will want to use
Linux in the main stream will not appreciate a text based email
reader.

I have seen many email programs come and go and evolution appears to
have it's vision clear, and on the right path. The importance of and
"Outlook" like environment will be paramount in the success of Linux on
the desktop.

I am not much of a programmer in the C/C++ world, though I do have a
strong perl background. I consider myself to be a novice level
programmer these days, but I am here to re-learn and add whatever I may
of value.

John