[Evolution] Outlook Express importability

Thought I would let you know that I'm working on a library version of
the Outlook Express-to-standard-mailboxes program and that it'll be made
available this weekend or Monday (updated to support the latest changes
in Windows Update, hopefully).

If Evolution programmers are interested in using the library, send me a
mail for more details.

I am considering having a look at the Outlook PST format too, after this
release. Can't promise anything, though :)

Stephan