Re: [Evolution] Ideas for Evolution

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 12:59:47PM -0700, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
      Right-click drag vs. left-click drag?

I was thinking the same thing. I think we should make left-click pop up and
right click just move it over. Very few users know about right-click
dragging, so they won't even know the feature exists. Power users like
experimenting and even look at the help now and then (gosh) so they'll know
about the shortcut for just moving a message: right-click drag.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....