Re: [Evolution] Deleteing Messages

I still have the messages....  So I click the actions-expunge menu...
I still have the messages.

Speaking of actions-expunge, it takes evolution 43 seconds to expunge
one message from my mbox, which contains about 4000 messages. Also, Get
mail took 38 seconds to get one message from a server on the same LAN.
Is this a fundamental problem with storing all email messages in a
single file, or can it be worked around? If not, how about storing each
email in a separate file?

--

Ryan Heise

http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~rheise/