[Evolution] Evolution through Helix Update

Greetings,

        I saw a message here a few days ago relating to this, but can't
find it now(it's been one of those weeks).

        Anyway, the point of this message is that I also am unable to
download from the Evolution option under Helix Update. I am running a
pretty much stock (other than helix gnome) Mandrake 7.0 system. I was able
to download Evolution and install it from one of my work machines running
RedHat 6.2. Could it be a problem relating to the distro that a person is
running?

Chuck

--
ICQ: 70367290
AIM: Duncan703

I think your opinions are reasonable, except for the one about my mental
instability.
                -- Psychology Professor, Farifield University