[Evolution] trouble running evolution

Hello,

I just joined this list. I recently installed evolution from the rpms on Mandrake 7.1, and everything seemed to install fine. However, when I run evolution, I get this message:

Unable to get folder file:///home/ujwal/evolution/local/Inbox: No store available for protocol 'mbox'

The evolution directory got created OK, and there is an mbox file under evolution/local/Inbox
The same thing happens when I try to open the Outbox or Trash.

Also, when I choose "Mail Configuration" under Tools, the evolution-mail process crashes.

Can anybod help?

Thanks,

Ujwal