[Evolution] Threaded view mucked up in one folder - how to fix?

In most of my folders, I can use threaded view and successfully select
blocks of messages using the shift-mouse-click.  In one folder however I
can't.  It does all sorts of strange things when you try this.  I have
also noticed, in this same folder, that some of the threading seems
broken, with the lines not joining messages properly.  Changing to
non-threading and then turning it back on doesn't seem to help at all.

It looks like the threading information has become corrupted somehow.
The question is how to fix it.  It would be nice if there were some
option to resyncronize the folder information with the mbox.  In the
mean time, can anyone tell me how I can restore this folder to
normalisy?

Thanks,

Mark.

--