Re: [Evolution] What is the "!" field for?

On 28 Dec 2000 09:07:19 -0500, Dan Winship wrote:

I was playing around with this and then the two messages I had "!"
seemed to disappear!!

You might have used the "hide messages" feature? Try "Message" ->
"Hide Messages" -> "Show All Messages" and see if they come back.

Another possibility is that you accidently switched to sorting by the
"!" column and thus all of your messages marked with "!" went to the
bottom of the list.  To fix this, right click on the table header and
choose "Unsort".
   Chris