[Evolution] Drag & drop on the feature list?

Wow! Evolution is really nice the more you use it!

But, the folder selection dialog for moving mail to another folder gets
old after about the 50th message of the morning (I'm still getting a set
of mail filters set up...).

Is drag & drop for moving messages to folders on the feature list?

I tried and the animation for the cursor, etc. s there, but nothing
happens and the little "message" that was dragged just snaps back to
where you dragged it from. :-(

Is there a way to have Evolution repeat the last message move? A
keystroke maybe?

--
 Dwight D. McKay, Senior Technical Consultant
 Network Kitchen Consulting