Re: [Evolution] Praise and a few problems

On 23 Dec 2000 12:23:11 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
5) Nitpicking territory, but: Evolution does not remember window and
pane sizes, relative sizes of the fields in the mail list pane or the
choice to use small icons on the shortcut list

It doesn't remember window or pane sizes, but it *does* remember list column
sizes. Don't worry, it will remember all these sizes eventually, it's just
not a high priority compared to other things that need to get done (plus
it's not a very hard thing to do I'm sure).

Um, it doesn't remember list column sizes.  It remembers column
selections and orders, but I never implemented having it save the width.
It's not all that hard, I just haven't gotten around to it.  It's just a
change in ETable itself.

Sorry about that,
   Chris