Re: [Evolution] Viewing attachment with an external viewer?

On 18 Dec 2000 23:18:21 +0200, Tony Lindstrom wrote:
On 18 Dec 2000 10:37:55 -0500, Dan Winship wrote:
Should it be possible? And if it is, shouldn't it
be using the gnome document handler mime types?

Yes, and it does. Right-click on the attachment icon to get a menu.
(Not obvious, yes. Being fixed later.)

    Yes, I have tried it. But the "external viewer"-stuff is always
    greyed out. Maybe this is a problem with imap-folders? I
    haven't tried with mbox mails. I use only imap.

    I tried this also with mbox mail, but they doesn't work either?
    But if I try to open/view stuff from the file manager they work ok.
    Is there s a place where you configure which applications
    use the gnome document handler types? Or something?

    And how about size showing with imap?

--
http://www.iki.fi/tonyk
NO PROBLEMS. THANK YOU FOR FLYING AMERICAN