[Evolution] rebel settings

Hi,

I have some trouble with some rebel settings (they don't want to be set the
way I want):

- in the Calendar, I can't set an reminder (perhaps it's normal because
they ain't implemented yet)

- in the Calendar, I can't set an appointment to be 'whole day event'

- in the vFolders, I can't set a filter correctly on the mail status (I
wanted unread + important)

When I say they are rebel, I mean I can set them the way I like, but as
soon as I re-edit them, they are back to their default value. Moreover,
when I try to use them, my settings are obviously not taken into account
(the Calendar displays an end hour for my appointments, and my new vFolder
doen't work the way I expect)

Xav