[Evolution] Two buggies of minor concern

Installed the RPMs for .8 and am loving it... so far no expunge-crashies
on my end. However... and you knew there would be...

a) What's with the Incredible Walking Cursor? You know, the bit where
the cursor ends up so far in front of what you're typing that it's
almost off the screen...

b) In the Calendar, I scheduled a meeting at 10am tomorrow. It doesn't
show up on the day's list. It only appears if I do the Week View... and
it lists as being from 11am to 11am. If I edit the entry, however, the
times are correct. Eh?

Having said that... Evo is still my mail client of choice. VERY nice
work, everybody!

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC