Re: [Evolution] Just some glitches I've run into with 0.8

Can't find a method to give the Executive Summary's RDF new source an
http proxy. Also, Executire Summary items don't seemed to be saved.

The executive summary is very very new and still very incomplete.

Can't find a way to "Apply Filters" to an entire folder quickly.

Edit -> Select All
Message -> Apply Filters

or just Control-A Control-Y

When is the "!" column supposed to mark something? I tried having my
Outlook-using coworker send me an "urgent" message, but I got no
indication that it was an urgent email.

It's your mail; you get to decide whether or not it's important, not
your coworker :). You can either mark the messages by hand, or set up
filter rules to mark the messages you choose. (Use the action "Set
Status" to "Important".)

having views save which columns they have, etc...

Um... don't they do that?

-- Dan