Re: [Evolution] STILL no compose window - SOLVED.

As another poster commented, Helix REALLY needs to make sure that this
type of thing doesn't happen again. That the release versions are fully
tested (using the proposed release RPMs, the way a standard user -

Take a relax pill and read the disclaimer again...  Serious.

Sure, Helix stuffed up this release and look kind of silly at the
moment, but these evolution previews are not part of the core Helix
business, they are a freindly "Hey, look what we have been doing" kind
of thing.

PS:  when I said we, I didn't mean me...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss