Re: [Evolution] evo 0.8 completely missing any working components

"extension2.freeserve.co.uk" wrote:

just upgraded evo from version 0.6 (Using RH 7) and after asking that it
needs to add more stuff to my evolution folder, then it got the splash and
and none of the folders work (click on them and nothing happens) and all
the aoptions from setting and edit have gone, the only thing that seems to
work is the evolution summory button and the search engine in that does
not work.

        After "adding more stuff to my evolution folder" it crashed for me too. But
after that worked fine. Well, sorta... (you know, it's the compose window
stuff...)

--
Florin Andrei
mailto:elf_too yahoo com