[Evolution] compose requests

1.  Thanks for fixing this over the week.  You know good IT guys never
sleep!

2.  I'd like to see an auto compete when typing an e-mail address if
this is possible.

3.  I've started to use galeon ( a web browser based on mozilla) and I'd
like to just click to send an e-mail on a
"mailto:evolution helixcode com" link but I have to set it up in the
control center.  Could or is there a way to use evolution as a MIME
types i.e. "evolution --compose %f" where %f is the e-mail address?

4.  Thanks again, and I'm eager to hurt myself to see if future pilot
conduits work.

Cheers,
Chuck