Re: [Evolution] Can't get to IMAP folders at all now

Anyway, the magic operation you need to know is to click on the IMAP
server in the folder tree. (You can do that before or after clicking
"Get Mail".)

I thought I tried that, and I didn't think it did anything.  I'll
try it again though when I get home tonight.

Hm... I don't think double-click is supposed to do anything.

If you want to assign something to it, one thing it could do is
switch over to that folder's view in the main Evolution window.  I
think that would be pretty slick.

Dan