[Evolution] Can't get to IMAP folders at all now

I updated Evolution a day or two ago, and now I can't get
to my IMAP folders at all.  It used to be that the IMAP
password dialog would pop up on startup (I don't save
that password because sometimes I don't want to check
that mailbox).  But now the password dialog doesn't come
up until you check e-mail (I like this better).  But when
I do check, I can find no way to get to my Inbox.  It
doesn't appear in my Folders list, and my shorcut doesn't
show up.  I believe this is due to a bug I reported some
time ago related to this.

So how can I check my IMAP mail now?

Also, I checked Manage Subscriptions, and sure enough I
see my Inbox checked.  However, when I double-click on it
(not sure what that was supposed to do, but I thought I'd
try it), evolution-mail dies.

Dan