Fw: [Evolution] What I want in a mail client ....

Sorry; I *HATE* having to hit REPLY-ALL to reply to the group, instead of
just REPLY. And yes, I know why some think that's right, proper, correct and
desirable. But they're wrong. :-)

- It would be nice if the system could remember people's email
addresses.

- It would be REALLY nice if the program could import from Netscape 6
for Linux (and possibly Eudora for windows) by just pointing the
importer at the top-level directory containing the the mail to be
imported

 Import directly from an Outlook .pst, so I won't lose any of my current
 contacts/emails/tasks/etc. Directly, so I don't have to do a HIDEOUS number
 of exports from outlook, then imports in Evolution.

 Encrypt, as well as decrypt, gpg/pgp (but that may be just me; I have a bit
 of a need for that).
-
Michael Leone, BCACE
(BCACE - Beer Consumption and Appreciation Certified Engineer)
Email: turgon mike-leone com (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:   0A A8 DC 47 CB 63 AE 3F  C7 39 6B F9 9A B4 1E F6  5A A5
BC DF