[Evolution] More IMAP problems

I have two problems.  I updated from CVS tonight.  First,
the IMAP segfaulting problem I e-mailed about a day or
two ago still exists.  Has anyone else seen this?

The second problem has to do with updating the summary
from my IMAP server.  I have an e-mail that I deleted
while connected from another machine (Evo was not
running).  When I started Evolution up again, the header
for this e-mail was still visible, but when I clicked on
it I got the expected error that "IMAP Server Response
Did Not Contain FETCH Information".  That's because the
e-mail doesn't exist.  But I can't figure out how to
update my summary so it's not there.  I tried deleting
and expunging it, but it's still there with a line
through it.

Dan