Re: [Evolution] Weekly Feature Request Summary (12/6)

On 06 Dec 2000 10:11:18 -0500, duncan mak wrote:

Oh, and yesterday I was talking to Aaron, documentation monkey at Helix
Code, and we both thought it'd be nice to include any
usability/documentation questions to the summary. So send those in too!

I have one suggestion : provide a colorised view of quotation in messages,
just like mutt/gnus and now kmail..

BTW, I'm switching from gnus to Evolution CVS today :)

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft