Re: [Evolution] Fonts sizes in Evolution

On 06 Dec 2000 09:04:07 -1200, Pete (Kiwi-Hawk) wrote:
Hi

Is there a way to set a larger font in E as I have a 1280x1024 desktop
now
and the fonts is to small for me to read

  If you refer to the GtkHTML font (i.e. the font used to display and
edit emails), you can change it from the GtkHTML configuration applet.
Go to the GNOME Control Center, and select "HTML Editor" and "HTML
Viewer".

--
Ettore