Re: [Evolution] Errors compiling gnome-vfs from CVS

On 01 Dec 2000 13:58:33 -0500, Tyler Owen wrote:
OK now I have got gnome-vfs installed (at least the ./autogen.sh make and
make install all worked) and now I am back to installing bonobo and I still
get the error that says that Gnome Vfs 0.4.2.0 is not installed??

I am sorry to be such a bother, and thanks everyone for helping me out!!

Tyler

Are you installing your packages in the correct prefix (--prefix=/usr) ?
I noticed that GConf was being installed in /usr/local/etc... Same thing
might be a problem for gnome-vfs.

Peter Williams peter newton cx / peterw helixcode com