Re: [Evolution] The problem with evolution and cyrus

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 02:30:49AM +0300, Viljo Viitanen wrote:
At first, I must say that I have not taken a look at the Code, so I may be
wrong.

Evolution developers, please fix this. I'll buy you beer if any of you ever is
in Helsinki :)

Oh, and one other thing. Evolution should really be looking for "INBOX" (it's
the special mailbox name for.. well, the inbox) instead of "/" when in doubt.

I'm just hacking on it (no, I'm not evolution developer, but cyrus user).
And if someone's working on it, please share code (and idea's). For the one
who get's it, waits a beer in Bielefeld (or Hanover;)

Bye, Nils
--
Nils Bokermann           /"\
Johanneswerkstr. 90      \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign