[Evolution] Eight Evolution Feature Requests (!)

hey team.
First off, i'm really excited that I get to contribute these... 0.3.1 is
really tasty and impressive.

These are things I've thought about as I have gone about my
documentation.  Some are, IMHO, really good ideas and/or quick fixes to
small problems.  At least one sucks.  But, here are some requests and
suggestions:

Feature: Multiple alarms of each type.
etc.  I'd like to be able to have four beeps if I want.

Feature: Warn about Scheduling Conflicts
that overlap? This would ideally be an option with three states: never,
"only when they're in the same calendar," and "even across calendars"

Feature: Turn off HTML Display
turn on or off the display of HTML mail we get?

Feature: Menu Improvement

Feature: Full-justified email
justification? Probably not, but if it does, we should have it.

Feature: Attaching a card to an email.
email.  It's in the Contact editor-->Actions-->Forward Card, but it
should also be in the mailer somewhere...

Feature: Contact Editor menu-bar deletion/reduction
in it.  Maybe we could scale it back or even delete it entirely.

Feature: Add contact categories to master list
list? Maybe Evolution could detect that I've entered a new one, and ask
me in a dialog box?

cheers!

aaron.