Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

Hi

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 03:30:49PM +0200, Christian Borup wrote:
Michael Wood wrote:

[snip]
Ahhh, but one thing I really hate is the way Outlook does
NOT quote replies and forwards with '> '.

Repiles and forwards are not the same and should not be
treated as if they were.

Yes, but the only problem I have with forwarding e-mails as
rfc822 attachments, is that if I want to forward a message, and
also comment on it, I like having it '> ' quoted.  I seldom
forward a message in it's entirety without making comments in
the middle.

--
Michael Wood        | Tel: +27 21 762 0276 | http://www.kingsley.co.za/
wood kingsley co za | Fax: +27 21 761 9930 | Kingsley Technologies